- Local flora which allows to determine the name of more than 200 flowering plants by simply typing the month of bloom and the color of the flower in the Search box. Photos of 200 plants in a garden and the woods around it on Hedgehog Hill.
- Calendar listing the first day a species in this flora bloomed. Data since 2009.
- Vermont Invasives; actively conserving our environment
- Field Guide ; a wealth of information on our nature and geology
- List of birds sighted or heard in our area
- Snow Crystal Display
- UVM's Proctor Maple Research Center
- Fact sheet on coyotes
- Living with bears
- Jericho Research Forest
The primary roads are open to the public for walking and cross-country skiing. Monthly workshops on forest conservation.