Various recommendations assembled by Pete Furtado; May 2011
- We are using Aardvark, and they have done work for us in the past. You can reach Bill Hayes with Aardvark at 316-7859.
- We had Tim Clark do the work. We were very pleased with the job he did. He\'s always been very professional and we thought his prices reasonable. His number is 316-2643
- We have used Robert Hill from Underhill. He has even done our dirt road. His number is 899-4338.
- We had great results with Charlie Wiegand re-grading our dirt driveway two years ago, and he also took out a failed retaining wall and made a beautiful slope from the driveway to the lawn. A former engineer, very meticulous.
- We had the Thurgates do our driveway a few years ago, and we have been very pleased with their work and professionalism
- My friend Todd owns Quality Touch Landscaping & Excavating in Essex (233-6368) and I know he\'s doing lots of driveway repairs from all the storm damage we\'ve had in the area. His rates are fair & he does good work
- Hugh Griffiths. Dead Pine LLC. 802.899.1122
We had Charles Wiegand fix some major drainage problems and regrade our driveway a few years ago, and were very satisfied with all aspects of the job. Jessica Dion 3/2011
SEPTIC SYSTEMS, ROADS, LANDSCAPING, STONE WALLS, TREE AND STUMP REMOVAL
EcoSolutions is an engineering design/build firm specializing in the use of ecological design principles for innovative storm water, wastewater and site planning projects. We use a multidisciplinary approach, leveraging sound principles of ecol ...